Thanks to Rarasaur for nominating my blog for the R.E.A.L.I.T.Y award!]
If you haven’t checked out Rarasaur’s blog, I highly recommend it. It’s fun, witty, and involves dinosaurs. Dinosaurs!
I’m not entirely sure where it started, but I’m still flattered and excited. This is the first award I’ve been nominated for. Blog awards seem like the most warm and fuzzy chain mail ever (chain mail as in letters, not chain mail as in armor. Also, I don’t think warm and fuzzy chain mail would be comfortable).
REALITY Blog Awards
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the Questions
- Pass the award onto to any other bloggers you want — and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
My Answers to the Questions
- If you could change something what would you change?
- I’d make ice cream and chocolate chip cookies have the same nutrients and health benefits as vegetables. An ice cream cone would be the new carrot stick, and delicious.
- If you could relive one day, when would it be?
- I like most days. Would this be like Groundhog Day where I could do a do-over? It would have to be a regular day working at Summer Camp – a day when everything is calm, fun, and everyone is being ridiculous.
- What’s one thing that really scares you?
- Not being able to share all the worlds and stories populating my mind.
- What one dream have you not completed yet, and do you think you will be able to complete it?
- Publishing my first Great Novel (all novels written by me are my Great Novel)
- If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
- Boba Fett. I’d skip the whole scum of the galaxy, bounty hunting portion. I really just want to fly his spaceship.
I hereby optionally pass this award onto:
Vinnylanni – A mix of topics that’s always fun, always entertaining and engaging
Zen Scribbles – A fun blog with musings on writing and nerdy things. I always look forward to a new post.
Jae at Lit and Scribbles – Entertaining stories about the everyday combined with musings on writing. Jae is a giving person, who clearly cares about anyone who stops by and engages in conversation. By the way, this post has a party worth attending.
Mike Allegra at Hey, Look A Writer Fella – Just read the “About you” page. I found this blog early in my blogging experience (which is only in last July). The post I’ve linked to made me realize that I’m not alone in my silliness. This blog has been a good model for honestly being oneself and accepting ones own ridiculousness.
Coffee And Wizards – Doctor Who recaps. fantasy shows, fantasy books, and good humor, all in one fantastic blog.
Thanks again for the nomination!
Also, thanks to everyone who wished me well while I was sick. I am well today. We’ll see about tomorrow… No. I should be good.