Just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know I’m still alive. I’m working on an exciting new project/announcement effecting this blog, and hope to have that up by the end of the week. The Holidays have been fun, and while I haven’t been at work, I’ve been busy. Part of my busyness is due to my mom being sick with Bronchitis – at least that started post-Christmas.
Exciting activities over the Holiday Break:
– Picking up groceries for dinner
– Going to see Les Miserables (required at least five tissues)
– Grocery shopping
– Visiting my sister in Los Angeles
– Going to the grocery store to buy milk
– Watching half-a-season of Classic Star Trek while sick (the week before Christmas)
– Buying groceries
– Going to the park with my two youngest sisters.
– Awesome New Years Eve Party. It was Nerdtastic, complete with a Force FX Lightsaber battle in the street, lots of cookies and candy, Super Smash Brothers, and Geek Trivia.
– UPDATE: Visiting my grandparents in Long Beach. This involved cake and ice cream, besides spending time with two awesome people. (Thanks Mom for reminding me – see below). This day also involved gourmet tater tots
Hope your Holidays were fun, and that you’ll come back later to find out what exciting things are in store.